Customer care
+34 913 67 09 92
Follow us

Coworking IA and metaverse in Huelva

The Huelva City Council and the Huelva Chamber of Commerce have presented this week a new shared workspace that is giving much to talk about. It is the Digital Coworking Center ‘La Nao’, designed so that Huelva entrepreneurs can face the digital transformation and contribute to the training of professionals in areas such as AI, metaverse and 5G technology.

This innovative space aims to become a place of support, dynamization and proposal of innovative solutions so that the main business sectors can learn about and adopt innovative technologies and business models.

Mayor Gabriel Cruz has stated that this initiative will contribute to modernize the business fabric of the area and will contribute to the training of citizens, which will subsequently be an added value for companies.

80% of the funding for this project comes from Spain’s ERDF multiregional operational program, while the Huelva City Council has contributed the remaining 20%. This is an excellent example of public-private collaboration.

The president of the Huelva Chamber of Commerce has announced that the ultimate goal is the digitization of Huelva companies through specialized training of professionals in the areas of AI and metaverse. The aim is to make Huelva a benchmark in the training of professionals specialized in upcoming technologies, such as digital twins, metaverse design for companies, artificial intelligence, etc. The work will be carried out hand in hand with a top national and international technological partner to bring the project to fruition.

The Digital Coworking Center ‘La Nao’ has an area of about 430 square meters and is located in a building located on Calle Rascón. In it you can find a reception area, coworking work areas and meeting areas that can be combined and interact with each other. The metaverse room and a room for congresses, events and trainings stand out. The technological equipment of the space is at the highest level in Spain, with the 5G connection and the metaverse interaction that has been introduced to this facility.

In short, the Digital Coworking Center ‘La Nao’ is an innovative space that seeks to contribute to the training of professionals and the modernization of the business fabric of the area. With the digitalization of companies in Huelva, it seeks to attract talent and retain it, making the city a benchmark in the training of professionals specialized in the technologies that are yet to come. An ambitious project that will surely give much to talk about.